IACC Fact Sheet
IACC is the only global professional association which represents small to medium sized venues focused on meetings, training courses and conferences. All members conform to a comprehensive global set of criteria and standards.
IACC serves its members by being the global thought-leader in the meetings industry and currently has 385 members in 22 countries in the Americas, Europe and Australia.
Members of IACC adhere to a set of quality standards in physical meeting room design, food & beverage and service related standards, which give Meeting Planners complete confidence to book their next meeting, knowing the venue and staff are focused on delivering exceptional meeting experiences.
Meeting planners have consistently used IACC's website, www.iacconline.org/venues, as a platform to source trusted meeting venues.
Key Benefits of IACC membership includes:
(i) Marketing & Business Growth
- Listing on IACC’s website (iaccmeetings.com) which is recognised by meeting planners globally
- Participation and promotion of IACC members at industry trade shows & events and in the media
(ii) Learning & Networking
- IACC is a platform for continuing education and training for conference centre professionals. Members have
access to a body of knowledge through, research papers, annual conferences and webinars organised by the
- Global Staff Exchange programmes and study tours for members to help promote learning and raise
the standards of conference centres.
- Whether an owner, an investor or an employee, being in a position to see statistical evidence of your property's performance against other conference centres is a huge benefit to being a member of IACC.
(iv) Culinary Copper Skillet Competition
- This competition is designed to highlight the artistry and skills of IACC-member conference venue chefs from around the world and to honour their contributions to our shared goal of providing an outstanding conference experience. Competitions take place at a country, chapter and global level each year.
(v) Code of Sustainability
- IACC is the leader in creating environmental awareness among its member properties and their clients. This is done by communicating the the initiatives researched and identified as having environmental impact; by encouraging IACC members to adopt these environmentally responsible practices into their business operations.
If you are interested to know more about IACC, you can browse a copy of the Benefits of Belonging brochure. To apply for membership,visit the Join IACC page.
Exceptional meetings. Powerful connections.